ACG to exhibit its Innovative range of Capsules and Advanced Encapsulation solutions at Vitafoods Europe 2017
9th May 2017
ACG, a global leader in providing integrated pharmaceutical manufacturing solutions, will display its innovative capsules portfolio, and state-of-the-art encapsulation solutions at Booth #H31 at Vitafoods Europe from 9-11 May 2017. The company has created a unique theme for their display at the exhibition aptly titled ‘Everything Capsules' that captures ACG's commitment to provide end-to-end capsule manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industry.
Notable among the capsules on display are their FlofitTM band-sealed liquid filled capsules and NaturecapsTM HPMC capsules that enhance the current range of capsules to meet the cultural and dietary preferences of consumers. ACG will also have on display its best-in-class capsule-filling machine, AF 90T.
Speaking about their capsules, Peter Neve, Chief Marketing Officer, ACG said, "ACG's innovative range of capsules provides benefits, which go beyond simply taste masking. This is in line with what consumers today expect from their dosage forms. The company understands the changing market needs and aims to deliver solutions that are visually attractive and meet specific dietary preferences.
Vitafoods Europe is the annual event where the global nutraceutical supply chain comes together to do business. Vitafoods Europe offers the perfect platform for suppliers and professionals to showcase and discover the very best ingredient innovation and invention helping to shape the future of the industry. Vitafoods Europe is the annual event to do business and source leading suppliers of dietary supplements, functional food and beverages, and high quality service and equipment providers from across the industry's four key sectors.
ACG is a global pioneer in innovative processing, manufacturing and packaging solutions for the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries. With over 5 decades of experience, ACG now serves customers in more than 100 countries. The group comprises of 13 customer-centric companies that offer comprehensive solutions including empty hard capsules, packaging films, capsule-filling machines, softgel encapsulation lines, tablet presses, tablet tooling, tablet coaters, blister packing & cartoning machines, vision inspection systems and serialization/track & trace solutions. The state-of-the-art R&D facility, ‘SciTech Centre' in Mumbai, drives continuous innovation in products and technologies.
Sajedah K Shaida
Corporate Marketing- ACG Worldwide
ACG ACPL as a preferred vendor (The ACG ACPL advantage)
- Almost five decades of experience and leadership in hard capsules
- Global leader - Market leadership in several countries
- Diverse product line - Gelatin, cellulose and fish gelatin capsules designed for specific requirements
- Manufactures 45 bn capsules from 3 state-of-art plants which comply to cGMP guidelines and are inspected by US FDA
- Entire range of capsules from 000, 00, 00el, 0xel, 0el, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 and the very special tiny size 5, AA, A & B
- Fully equipped warehousing facilities in Europe, Asia and USA
- Forward integration through group company ACG Pam which is one of the largest manufacturers of high speed automatic capsule fillers
- Backward integration through group company ACG Ajas, which manufactures the pin bars
- Technical assistance and support for 'maiden trials'
- Advance processes like SCADA & SAP with efficient 24/7 back office support